Why join the Manitoba Organic Alliance?
Support us so we can:
- Build a farming system that is good for the environment, has high animal welfare standards and produces healthy food.
- Support organic farmers and businesses.
- Grow the Manitoba organic sector.
- Promote the benefits of organics.
- Maintain the integrity of the organic standards.
Make change with us:
- Fight threats such as GMOs.
- Lobby governments on behalf of the organic sector.
- Champion organics!
Let us help you grow your business by:
- Providing programs that help your business.
- Connecting with buyers, sellers and service providers.
- Promoting your organic products.
- Getting services, resources & knowledge to you.
- Monthly e-updates (Organic Bytes) and learn about issues and news concerning our food, health, organic gardening and farming
- Discounts on events, the Business to Business Director, advertising & more!
- Connections and updates about the organic community
- Member discounts on events, farm tours, advertising opportunities & more!
Friends of Organic
Students – $25.00
Individual – $50.00
Individuals are welcome to join as Friends of Organic. Learn what is happening in the organic sector in Manitoba and contribute to the discussion.
Not-for-profit associations and education and advocacy organizations may become members of MOA.
Does your business depend on organics? We invite buyers, retailers, and associations to become corporate members of MOA. Build relationships and meet leading organic thinkers in Manitoba. Support projects which increase production and build the organic sector. Corporate members receive advertising discounts in our publications and a voice at the table.